Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 15, 2010 Vegetables

Here is my updated garden starting from the left and going right.

The tub on the left covered with plastic, I'm eventually going to transfer my cucumbers there. They are currently seedlings. The two pots in the foreground are Black Beauty Eggplants.



Tomatoes are in the white tubs.












These are some of the tomatoes in the white tubs. Peppers are behind them in the black pots. You can see how much they've grown in two weeks compared to the earlier pics.













These are zucchinis. A yellow variety is to the left while a green variety is to the right. Some more tomatoes are to the right of them.




These are Black Beauty Eggplants. I also have Asian Eggplants on the deck but I didn't get pictures of them. They are about 30-40% smaller then these.



Some lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment