Saturday, December 26, 2009

Early Fruit Tree Pictures March 2009

Here are some earlier pictures that I forgot I had that will show some of the trees during their earlier years. They were taken in March 2009.

In the blue tub to the far left is a Hybrid dwarf Avocado. Not sure of the exact variety. To the right of that is my Red Malaysian Guava. In the middle climbing the arbor is a grape of unknown variety. To the far right in the brown boxed pot is my 5-in-1 fruit cocktail tree consisting of Navel orange, Valencia orange, Minneola Tangelo, Bears Seedless Lime and Honey (W. Muricott) Mandarin. I have since grafted many other varieties onto it that I'll show in other posts when I get the chance.



Another shot. The avocado is on the left and the guava on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment